Description of Practice
Helena Grossberg, MBA is a highly skilled certified Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Mediator. As a patient mediator, she listens to both parties carefully and objectively to understand with empathy and compassion the case at hand so they can reach a successful resolution.
Helena has over twenty years of business experience in the corporate world as well as a successful career being an independent business owner with progressive and increasing number of achievements added to her profile. Her key strengths include her capacity to build interpersonal relationships with her peers and colleagues, her ability to always act with kindness and compassion, as well as the ability to maintain high standards and integrity in all her transactions.
She has a calm demeanor; she is able to define key issues and underlying interests of each party, while asking calibrated questions. She knows how to reach collaborative solutions through fair negotiation and attention to detail.
- Mediation/Online Mediator
- Mediation Consultant
- Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate - Purchase, Sale, Rental
- Mortage Loan Origination NMLS# 2136951
- Collaborative Professional
- Expert Witness
- Sworn Translation
- Strategic Planning
- Spanish - Natural Fluency
- Portuguese - Native Fluency - ACTFL Certication
Degrees & Certificates
- Graduate in Master of Business Administration - Drexel University, PA
- Undergraduate in Business Administration - Arcadia University, PA
- Post Graduate Certificate of Communications - University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Post Graduate Certificate of Human Resources - Kaplan University, FL
- Certificate of Florida Supreme Court Circuit Mediator, FL
- Certificate of Florida Notary Commission, FL