From Weston, to Boca Raton, or to South Beach, ALM Realty & Services brings passion and dedication to South Florida real estate. Boasting an impressive track record, we provide our loyal and satisfied clientele with distinguished customer service.
- Market analysis
- Review comparable properties
- Determine your needs and priorities
- Establish pricing strategy
- Set goals to market effectively
Implement Marketing Plan
- Home enhancement recommendations
- Research details for MLS requirements
- Distribute information
- Flyers, Social Media, MLS
- Display property to prospective buyers
Offer and Agreement
- Review all offers
- Clarify all strength and weaknesses
- Negotiation and possible counter offers
- Deposit earnest money in escrow
- Inspection, title search, appraisal
- Removal of contingencies
- Recording of title
Post Sale Service
- Help with new purchase
- 1031 Exchanges
- Resources for after-sales
ALM Realty & Services, Inc. provides Distinguished Customer Service by being a full service brokerage and providing additional concierge services.
Knowledge and experience provides a sense of trust, giving the ability to anticipate our customer’s needs.
Distinguished Customer Service enables you to sell with Confidence.
When listing your property with ALM Realty & Services, your property will be featured in over 500 websites, including:
Yahoo! Real Estate
Aol Real Estate
New York Times
Real Estate Active
Home TV on Demand
And many others…
National TV exposure: Promotional spots on HGTV real estate shows (Open House Sunday, First Time Home Buyer Hour, and more) encourage buyers to search properties for sale – including yours, on FrontDoor.com.
Popular home URLs: FrontDoor’s OpenHouse.com attracts serious home buyers to your listing and open house details.
Broad online reach: FrontDoor.com search is built into local newspaper and TV news sites across the U.S.
In addition to all the exposure, you have the personalized promotion and strategic position of your home to sell fast.
Preparing Your Home
To position your home to sell, we help prepare your home to reach a large segment of prospective buyers globally.
We market your property online to secure the next home owner for your property wherever they are, reaching them via the internet and mobile devices.
Showcasing Your Home
We promote your property through:
- Virtual Tour with home photos
- Websites, publications and emails
- Local and worldwide markets
- In 19 different languages
It is sometimes awkward to have strangers walking through your home. To make the best impression, every time your property is showcased to prospective buyers, it is recommended that you keep these tips in mind:
Exterior – For houses
- Remove toys, newspapers, and yard tools
- Park vehicles in the garage or on the street
- Add new mulch to the garden
- Trim garden bushes
- Clean mailbox
- Add new flower pots to house entrance
- Hide the recyclable containers
- Turn on entrance lights
Interior – For apartments
- Make beds, clean up dishes, and empty trash
- Remove clutter throughout the house
- Set out towels in the bathroom
- Freshen the air
- Set a comfortable temperature
- Do a quick vacuuming and dusting
- Arrange fresh flowers
- Turn on the lights
It is the current pool of buyers in the market that the determine the property’s value, based on:
- Location, design, amenities, and conditions
- Other similar properties for sale
- Economic conditions, such as interest rates
There are factors that have little or no influence on the market value of a house, and those are:
- Price originally paid for the property
- Expectation of the proceeds
- Improvements made
Properties priced within the market range generate more showings and offers, and sell in a shorter period of time.
With a price that is too high, it will take long to sell, and a property that take long to sell makes customers suspicious if there is something wrong with the price or the property.
An impartial analysis and opinion of value of your property is the most effective way to estimate the potential selling price.
A Comparative Market Analysis, or CMA, considers similar properties in the area that:
- Have sold in recent months: It shows what buyers have actually paid for properties similar to this one.
- Are currently in the market: These are properties that will be competing with yours for the attention of your potential and interested buyers.
- Failed to sell in the past few months: Understanding why these properties did not sell in the past few months can prevent some disappointments in the marketing strategy of your property.